Wintery Wisconsin Wonderland


We got snow just in time for Christmas in central
Wisconsin. Below you can see some holiday fun being had.
The great white north. It's a beauty way to go.


The slow progression of the traditional front yard snow giant. He should
last until mid-June but will not age well.


My cute-as-a-button niece from snow-less Arizona.


Keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times!


If that's not the expression of pure joy I don't know what is.



A couple nephews getting a kick out of the whole gravity/ice thing.


My nephew SAM looks ready for serious sledding speed.


Me getting some wicked air. The landing was not pretty nor painless.


Somebody missed the boat.


Still cute as a button.


The only way to go.


My niece and her cousin. If not for the cool hats I
wouldn't be able to tell them apart.

No comments: