Help Me Find My New Face!

I've been missing a few too many notes lately due to poor vision. Since I frack enough on my own without an optical handicap thrown in the mix, it's time for a new prescription. Now, I only see my face, say, a couple minutes each day, in the bathroom mirror while shaving, or reflected in the deep soulless pupils of unrequited love, so clearly I am not an adequate judge.

Who sees my face more than me? Other people, that's who! This is why, dear esteemed readers, I call upon you, especially if you are of the fairer sex, to help me pick my new frames, and hence my new face for years to come.

Below are twenty-four candidates, kindly vetted by two of my sisters (thanks KV and ME!). Please choose your favorite(s) and let me know via the "comments" section at the end of this post. I'll tally the results and post the ultimate winner in a few days. And please, no jibes about plastic surgery, Rogaine, botox, Clearasil, etc. I'm fragile.


--------------------A--------------------------------------- B-------------------------------------- C--------------------


--------------------D -------------------------------------- E --------------------------------------- F-------------------


--------------------G------------------------------------- H--------------------------------------- I----------------------


-------------------J--------------------------------------- K---------------------------------------L---------------------


-------------------M---------------------------------------N-------------------------------------O----------------------


-----------------P--------------------------------------- Q--------------------------------------- R----------------------


-------------------S--------------------------------------- T---------------------------------------- U--------------------


-------------------V--------------------------------------- W-------------------------------------- X--------------------

9 comments:

Unknown said...

A, G, Q, S

joel said...

G,L,R,T

L. said...

H, T

And I think AU was practicing more like 8 hours/day. And he always ended with an hour of Bach Cello Suites and Concone down the octave. :-)

Happy tooting!

LR

Anonymous said...

A, B, or L.

Davis Erin Anderson said...

I like T. And I like the picture of V, with that lady looking at you as though you're crazy.

Betsy said...

S (my favorite), G, N, Q

Unknown said...

This is nancy, I like C the best, or any that have smaller frames.

Unknown said...

A. I could go with Q. Also, S or G. No plastic frames! No skinny lenses! But, no big aviator glasses! Just medium lenses with metal ear pieces (but these are probably not the strongest).

Unknown said...

Kate Lavalier likes B, T, L, S and R.
Good luck!